Transpack is the logistics operator able to integrate, under a single responsibility and direction, all services related to plant logistics.This makes it possible to take charge of all logistic processes at the beginning and end of the production line, guaranteeing the optimization of flows and the obvious advantage of interfacing with a unique partner.
The integration of Transpack logistics services involves the otimization of all logistic processes at the beginning and end of the production line. This also includes the management of conditions related to individual activities, which become part of a single logistics project, able to reduce time and costs.
Each logistic project is completely managed by a Project Manager, who remains the only interlocutor for the Client, thus reducing the risks of missed or misunderstood communication, as well as the problems deriving from the responsibilities – often not respected – of the different suppliers of the single services.
Transpack uses advanced proprietary warehouse logistics software, able to monitor and implement the warehouse KPIs, providing the customer with an overview of performance always accessible, updated in real time. An approach based on efficiency, quality, transparency and trust.
Transpack offers an efficient warehouse logistics service, ensuring complete management at client companies or, in alternative, a highly professional design, consulting and engineering service.
The services can be provided both within the Transpack plants and at the Customer’s/supplier’s facilities. The Transpack areas, with over 130,000 sqm of which 70,000 sqm are covered, are also available for standard storage activities.
Transpack’s bonded warehouse has an area of about 40,000 square meters (18,000 square meters covered) and allows the management of third parties’ goods, keeping them in foreign status until customs clearance.
It represents a solution able to overcome the negative cash flows caused by the immediate payment of duties and VAT, which are essential for the import, storage and distribution of goods.
• All the various types of transport such as: containers, groupage and complete in and out of shape, large plants, heavy lift, break-bulk.
• Weekly groupage service, dedicated to and from the main ports of the world, with consolidation and deconsolidation of goods in controlled or owned warehouses.
• Management of all phases of the process: collection, transport, embarkation, customs clearance, delivery.
• Door to door and port to port services.
• All the various types of transport such as: groupage and complete in and out of shape vehicles, with departures from and to any European and non-European destination.
• Experience in the most “demanding” destinations/sources such as: Eastern Europe, Russia, CIS, Iran, Turkey and the whole Middle East.
• Goods A.D.R. Distribution and withdrawals in Italy.
• Reliability guaranteed by the traceability system until delivery.
• Assistance in insurance, customs and currency matters.
• Daily departures to and from all world airports.
• Multi-weekly consolidated shipments, with direct flights to and from the main airports.
• Assistance with boarding, disembarkation and customs clearance procedures at all airports around the world.
• Management, pick-ups and deliveries by dedicated means, palletisation with highly qualified personnel and forwarding to air carriers by own means.
• Compliance with the highest security requirements.
• Assistance in insurance, customs and currency matters