Transpack provides two types of cardboard packaging:
• high-performance special cardboard packages, approved for transportation by sea, built with certified BFSV cardboard.
• small, medium and large industrial cardboard packages up to 14 meters in linear perimeters and a height of 2.4 meters, built in various box-style FEFCO code (American and semi-American boxes, stringers, tops and die-cut corrugated cardboards)
Our packaging, thanks to the strength of the cardboard used (thickness 7mm, 8mm, 10mm up to 14mm), are a valid alternative, technologically more advanced and more economical than traditional wood and plywood packaging.
Transpack works in liaison with specialised raw material operators hence optimising purchases in terms of quality and price, as well as in terms of services and delivery times.
Raw materials are bought directly from major paper mills in Italy, producers of heavy-duty cardboard.
• Environmentally friendly, our packaging is made from renewable and recyclable raw materials, produced and certified according to FSC®, PEFC™ or SFI™ Chain of Custody standards
• Efficient transport and storage due to lower packaging weight
• Excellent mechanical performance
• Cost saving